Winchester Rd, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh SO53 2DW
Nuffield Health would liketo invite you to the Nuffield Health Wessex Hospital, Winchester Road,Chandlers Ford SO53 2DW
for a presentation followed by a discussion workshop in small groups.
Topic: Keratoconus:diagnosis, referral criteria and treatments
Presented by: Mr Aris Konstantopoulos & Mr David Anderson, ConsultantOphthalmologists
The learning objectives for this event are:
– Understand clinical and topographic features of keratoconus.
– Understand monitoring of the condition with corneal topography parameters.
– Understand the indications for collagen cross linkage and importance ofmonitoring.
– Understand the techniques and methods of performing collagen cross linkageand possible complications.
– Understand surgical treatments for visual rehabilitation, including cornealrings, ICL and laser treatment.
Date: Wednesday 6th May 2020
Time: Hot food will be served at 6:30pm and the presentation will start at 7pm
Pre-booking is essential, as places are limited.
Please call Hannah Gray on02380 258 478 or email email@example.com to securea place.