- Dept of Work and Pensions
You can use the following number to confirm whether a patient is claiming Pension Credit Savings Credit or Pension Credit Guaranteed Credit : 0845 6060265
Please note that you will need the patient to be present at the time of the telephone call.
- IOW Optical Society
- Association of Optometrists: The representative body for optometrists.
- College of Optometrists: The professional, educational and public interest organisation for optometry.
- Federation of Dispensing Opticians: Represents registered opticians in business
- General Ophthalmic Services: Notices relating to GOS
- Royal College of Ophthalmologists: Guidance on delivery of ophthalmic care and evidence based guidelines.
- British Orthoptic Society: Professional body for orthoptists
- LOC Support Unit (LOC CSU): Provides support and advice for LOCs.
- Optometry Today: Optometric Journal published by AOP
- Optician: Journal for optometrists and dispensing opticians
- National Screening Committee – Retinopathy
- Royal National Institute for the Blind
- Eyecare Information Service
LOCSU Community Pathway – People with Learning Disabilities
SeeABILITY – Optometrist Registration